Sunday 4 August 2019

Lets talk about UCAT

Hi guys!

I am currently in the process of applying to medical school in the UK. It has been a long term dream of mine to become a doctor. As part of the application I also had to conduct a medical entrance exam also known as UCAT was previously called UKCAT. 

I spent two hard working months during the summer everyday preparing for the UCAT exam, I was so scared and nervous. I had never done such a strange exam with questions about shapes and fast mental arithmetic and speed reading. 

I got in the 500s which is not great (I know). This has actually taught me a very valuable lesson which I would like to share with you, my fellow readers. That there will always be someone more clever, good looking and better than you. However you can always be the most hard working and that is what I feel I am. Not the brainiest or the most up to date, but hard working definitely! I have faith that my sincerity and pure determination will break all obstacles and my goal to read medicine and become a doctor will be realized! NEVER LOSE HOPE! AS I ALWAYS SAY... 

**STAY POSITIVE LIKE A PROTON!!**

lastly good luck to all of those who are applying this year! :)
-Mr. Paracetamol 

No comments:

Post a Comment